Monday, April 20, 2009

kara goucher



kara goucher

This news is for the lovers of kara goucher because this news is about
Speaking with Kara Goucher...so who want to miss!
i donot think so that you want to miss!

kara goucher

When Alberto Salazar first convinced Kara Goucher to run the New York City Marathon, she wasn’t 100-percent sold on making the step up in distance. But after running 26.2 miles through the Five Boroughs in 2 hours, 25 minutes, 33 seconds, the fastest time ever by an American female debutant, Goucher has her sights set on becoming the best marathoner in the world.
She will take the next step toward her goal tomorrow when she runs in the Boston Marathon. In January, Goucher spoke at length with Universal Sports about her New York experience and her goals for her second career marathon.

Did you ever think you would feel that way?

No way. My coach had to prod me to run the 10K. He had to almost trick me into running it. To think I would run a marathon and then be sad that it was over, even though I was in total pain, never in a million years would I have thought that.